Pisces are extremely sensitive souls, who may be easily hurt. Pisces crystals and birthstones can help with emotional healing and keep them grounded.
Pisces (February 19th – March 20th): Personality Traits & Characteristics
The Pisces zodiac sign is a water sign, ruled by the planet Neptune, and is the last sign of the zodiac. Being of mutable modality, Pisces are often known for their adaptability and flexibility – they easily adjust to different situations and tend to go with the flow, without having to compromise on who they really are or their core values and beliefs.
The symbol of the Pisces zodiac sign is two fish swimming in opposite directions, representing duality, representing the two sides of their nature – a sensitive and caring side and the opposite, driven, assertive, and outcome-focused, side.
People born under the Pisces sign are often very creative, intuitive, and compassionate individuals who have a great capacity to feel deeply for others. Their compassionate, empathetic and intuitive nature is rooted in their strong ability to feel deeply for others. Pisceans develop a great sense of understanding and insight when it comes to how people think or behave, allowing them to connect on many levels.
They take on challenges passionately but rarely become too attached or invested in them; instead taking an objective approach when it comes to reaching solutions.
Pisces will take on challenges passionately but rarely become too attached or invested in them, instead taking an objective approach when it comes to reaching solutions. But they also tend towards being dreamers rather than realists – always looking at ways things could be better or more beautiful than reality permits them to, usually striving towards perfecting even mundane tasks.
8 Typical Pisces Zodiac Sign Traits
- Compassionate & Empathetic – their sensitive side is easily touched and they will feel deeply for others’ struggles and hardships, causing them to go out of their way in order to help those in need.
- Creative – Use their vivid imaginations which enable them to come up with unique solutions, often using symbolism or metaphors as vehicles for expression.
- Flexible & Adaptable – adjust easily to changes in their environment without feeling too rattled by it, embracing change rather than resisting it.
- Inner wisdom – their sense of understanding for people fuels their intuition, enabling them to connect with people on many levels and pick up subtle body language cues.
- Passionate – When they find something they are passionate about, Pisces will put forth a great deal of energy and enthusiasm into it so that they can reach the best possible outcome.
- Indecisive – look for all the options before making any kind of commitment, even if that means missing out on opportunities in the near future.
- Overly Dreamy & Idealistic – overlook the practical side of things needed for successful outcomes, sometimes resulting in Pisces getting lost in impractical and unrealistic ideals.
- Thinking Too Easily Influenced By Others – external opinions & perspectives can easily influence thinking, instead of focusing more on what feels right within themselves, leading them astray from what is actually most beneficial.
Find out more about the Pisces zodiac sign from our complete Pisces guide.
The 2 Pisces Birthstones: Amethyst & Aquamarine
1. Amethyst – The February Pisces Birthstone
Amethyst is the birthstone for February Pisces. Known as the stone of spirituality and the third eye chakra, meditation, and contentment, amethyst will help its Pisces wearer to find inner peace and connect with their higher self. It can help balance the Pisces energy, often dreamy and overloaded by the feelings of those around them, by bringing tranquillity back into the Pisces surroundings.
Throughout the ages, amethyst has been seen as a powerful stone, representing courage when facing unknown challenges ahead, whilst also bringing insight and understanding into the inner self to ultimately reveal life’s true contentment and purpose.
Some of the main benefits of amethyst include:
2. Aquamarine – The March birthstone for Pisces; Stone of Courage
Aquamarine is the traditional birthstone for March Pisces. These gems can balance the Piscean energy by helping to dispel fears and bring mental clarity and insight into a situation before making important decisions. Aquamarine is also known as the stone of courage and has long been revered for its ability to protect its wearer against physical harm, fear, and danger.
In ancient lore, Aquamarines were thought to have been formed by mermaids’ tears and were thus believed to have miraculous healing properties for those suffering from emotional trauma or grief.
Today, many believe that wearing this Pisces stone can:
17 Best Healing Crystals for Pisces
Known as the stone of bravery, Bloodstone can strengthen Pisces’ courage and willpower, helping them to remain strong during difficult times. Its healing properties are said to promote physical and emotional healing, increased energy, and improved circulation.
Ametrine is said to bring balance and harmony to Pisces, helping to alleviate stress, and thus enhancing focus and creativity.
Credit: Lech Darski
3. Clear Quartz
Clear quartz is thought to directly influence the crown chakra, opening one’s eyes to new spiritual experiences and connecting the body and soul to the spiritual realm. This can have a positive impact on Pisces, helping increase their awareness and focus on the present moment.
4. Smoky Quartz
Smoky quartz’s calming and soothing properties invite physical and spiritual healing through the root chakra, thus promoting a greater sense of security and fearlessness. For Pisces, this can provide a firm ground to stay centred and connected to the present moment.
Credit: Mauro Cateb
Ruby is known for its strong protective energies, helping Pisces to ward off any negative energies and bringing courage, clarity and strength of spirit. It also helps to balance negative emotions, allowing Pisces to have better control over their feelings and intuition.
Citrine is known for its ability to bring joy, positivity, abundance, and prosperity to its wearer. It helps Pisces to focus on the brighter side of life and to see the potential in any situation. It also helps to increase motivation, bringing a sense of purpose to Pisces’ life.
Credit: Chris B.
Known as the stone of discernment and aptitude, Fluorite helps Pisces think more clearly, allowing them to make better decisions and to develop better problem-solving skills. It can also help one to recognise any unhealthy patterns in their life, providing the insight needed to make positive changes.
Credit: Robert M. Lavinsky
8. Blue Lace Agate
Blue Lace Agate is known as the stone of articulation and is able to open up the throat chakra. As such, it can be helpful in enabling Pisces to express their thoughts and feeling more clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Credit: Stephanie Gough
Sodalite is a harmonising stone that can help Pisces when it comes to facilitating communication, bringing emotional stability, and promoting self-esteem.
Credit: James St. John
Lepidolite can help Pisces transition through difficult times by enabling emotional healing through its calming, soothing, and stress and anxiety-relieving properties.
Credit: Robert M. Lavinsky
11. Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli is another protection stone that can ward off negative energies, whilst increasing clarity of thought and intuition.
Credit: Cobalt 123
Known as the stone of serendipity and magic, Labradorite can awaken the inner sense of magic and spirituality in Pisces, helping them to find their true path and bring luck and fortune.
Carnelian is especially effective when it comes to motivation and focus – it will be a great aid when it comes to bringing out Pisces’ creative side and helping them stay on track to their goals.
14. Black Onyx
Black Onyx can help Pisces to develop their inner strength, fortitude, and self-control while giving them the stability and support needed to stay focused and reach their goals.
Credit: Collectile Stichting Nationaal Museum van Wereldculturen
Smithsonite will help Pisces connect to their spiritual and intuitive side and to their intuition, bringing out qualities of empathy, understanding, and compassion. It is also said to help Pisces to connect with their divine purpose, unlocking the doors to self-discovery.
Credit: Robert M. Lavinsky
16. Black Tourmaline
Black Tourmaline can protect Pisces from negative energies and thoughts. It is said to help them stay grounded and centered, while bringing out qualities of strength, courage, and stability.
Credit: Jan Helebrant
Jasper is known for its grounding and stabilizing qualities, making it a great crystal for Pisces. It is believed to help Pisces to stay connected to the physical world, while still being able to access the higher spiritual realms. Jasper is also believed to protect Pisces from negative energies and promote emotional healing. It is also thought to help Pisces to access their inner strength and courage.
How to Use Healing Crystals to Achieve Your Goals
Now that you’ve picked your healing crystals or a combination of them, here’s our advice on how to make the best use of them.
5 Best Methods for Using Healing Crystals
There are a variety of ways you can harness the power of healing crystals, for example:
- Crystal Gridding – Create a powerful energetic field using your favourite crystals around your space to create an aura of positive energy.
- Wearable Crystals – jewelry made from healing crystals can be worn throughout the day and will keep their positive energy close by you wherever you go.
- Meditation – hold the crystals in either hand while visualizing a situation or goal that needs some extra strength and allow the crystals’ energies to help boost your focus and clarity during meditation sessions. Supplement your meditation sessions with the solfeggio frequencies to further boost healing energies.
- Bedroom Decorations – Placing them near the bedside will give off soothing vibrations
- Carry in pocket, wallet, or purse – Physical proximity will increase effectiveness, especially when worn on a regular basis
4 Steps to Always Remember on Your Crystal Healing Journey
- Cleanse your crystals before use – steps on how to do this are outlined below
- Charge your crystals before use so that they hold their energy for longer. You can do this by placing the crystals in direct sunlight or moonlight, or burying them to use the energy of the earth.
- Be specific when using crystals for healing – picking the right combination of stones is important but what’s even more vital is always stating your intentions clearly so that the crystals know what you want to do
- Trust your intuition – do what feels right for you and your goals. The more spiritually aware you are of your needs, the better your healing outcomes will be.
How to Cleanse Stones and Jewelry
To clean your Pisces crystals, use natural soap, water, and a soft cloth or brush.
Cleansing negative energy is extremely important when it comes to crystal healing. To do this, you can opt for one of the following methods:
Who is Pisces’ enemy?
What problems do Pisces have?
Pisces are known for their sensitivity, compassion and empathy towards others. However, due to these qualities, it can be easy for them to become over-emotional or overwhelmed in certain situations. They may also struggle with feeling indecisive or unable to make firm decisions as they are often very impressionable by those around them.
Who should a Pisces marry?
A Pisces should marry someone compatible with their sensitive nature and who is understanding of their emotions and needs. A good match for a Pisces would be someone who is intuitive, compassionate and spiritually oriented. Some astrologers believe that the best choice for a Pisces partner is another water sign such as Cancer or Scorpio.
What number is unlucky for Pisces?
The number 7 is considered to be unlucky for Pisces. In numerology, the number 7 symbolizes a spiritual journey and can often represent isolation, introspection and self-reflection. It is thought that these qualities can lead to feelings of loneliness or pessimism in those born under the Pisces sign if taken too far.
What is the birthstone color for Pisces?
The birthstone color for Pisces is aquamarine, which ranges in hue from pale blue to deep blue-green. Aquamarine is believed to provide its wearer with protection against physical harm, while also providing mental clarity and aiding indecisiveness. It has long been considered a talisman that endows its wearer with courage.