Vivify Tribe Founder 🌸 | Psychologist 🎓 | Change Catalyst for Business 💼 | Wellness Advocate 🧘♂️
Hi, my name is Nia MacKenzie. I am a psychologist with a background in the impact of stressful life events on physical well-being and the practical applications of psychology in the workplace.
Through my blog – Vivify Tribe, I aim to explore the profound connections between mind, body, and soul. I explore alternative healing topics through the lens of traditional psychology with the aim of unraveling the therapeutic potential of these practices and sharing the insights and experiences that will empower individuals to find holistic well-being.
University of Surrey (2015 – 2020)
- BSc Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
Research & Work Experience
- I am a published researcher in the field of psychology. If you are interested in my work in the field of stressful life events and the onset of physical symptoms, such as fibromyalgia and chronic pain, you can read it here.
- I have previous work experience working in research and clinical settings.
- Outside of the clinical setting, I have experience in driving cultural and behavioral change in FTSE100 organizations.
- Due to my educational background, I am well-versed in diverse areas of psychology, including neuroscience, childhood development, psychological experiments, mental disorders, personality, and health and positive psychology.
Fun & Interests
- Passionate about promoting healthy lifestyles through fitness, including gym workouts, with a keen interest in nutrition and exercise regimens
- For fun, I like to play squash as a way to let off steam and keep fit
- Absolutely love traveling and have an insatiable curiosity for exploring the world
- Mad pet lover, so much so that I do dog sitting as a hobby and have a particular interest in pet psychology.
- Recently fell in love with scuba diving and became a qualified diver up to 18m. I find underwater exploration so therapeutic and peaceful