The famous saying goes, “what you think about, you become.” Although the idea of the power of manifestation is not new, it has become more mainstream in recent years. By using the power of intention and imagination, manifestation is the process of bringing your ideas and aspirations to reality. It involves concentrating on your goals and having faith that you have already achieved them.
There is no better way to encourage and inspire oneself on this trip than by drawing on the knowledge and direction of others who have already traveled the manifestation road to success. Discover 110+ of the most powerful manifestation quotes that will motivate you to act, alter your perspective, and improve your quality of life. These quotes will inspire you to become the architects of your destiny, whether you are new to manifestation or already experienced.
What is Manifestation? The Law of Attraction & Manifestation Explained
Through concentrated energy and belief, manifesting can help turn your ideas, goals, and intentions into reality, enabling you to create the life of your dreams. It is founded on the idea that our ideas and feelings have a significant impact on our experiences and that we may influence those experiences by focusing on positive outcomes.
The law of attraction states that the energy we emit into the universe through our ideas, emotions, and deeds draws back to us the same energy, which can determine whether we receive positive things or negatives back. In other words, we attract more of what we believe in and focus on into our life.
Setting clear goals for what you want to accomplish, projecting your thoughts into the universe, keeping a positive mindset, creating clear mental pictures where you see those objectives as already accomplished, and taking action to make those intentions a reality are all part of the manifestation process. Even though money success and wealth are frequently linked with manifestation, it can also be utilized to bring about a variety of other goals, including to better your personal development, strengthen your bonds with others, better your health, and general well-being.
But without further ado, here are 80 of the best quotes about manifestation that can inspire you to try this practice and change your life for good.
Manifestation Quotes About Love
1. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise L. Hay
2. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself, everything that you want, you already are.” – Rumi
3. “When you are grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
4. “The more you love, the more love you have to give. It’s the only feeling we have which is infinite.” – Christina Westover
5. “You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.” – Amy Poehler
6. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
7. “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” – Barbara De Angelis
8. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
9. “Love is not just a feeling, it is an action. Love is what you do for the benefit of another person.” – Tony Robbins
10. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama XIV
These quotes emphasize the importance of acting with love and compassion in our lives, as well as the transformative effects of self-love, gratitude, and action. We may access the power of manifestation and build a life that is rich in love, joy, and abundance by focusing on these principles and bringing them into alignment with our ideas and beliefs.
Manifestation Quotes About Happiness
11. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama XIV
12. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” – James M. Barrie
13. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
14. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
15. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles M. Schulz
16. “Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
18. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
19. “Happiness is not something that happens to you, it’s something that you choose to feel and create within yourself.” – Sharon Salzberg
20. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you are not a helpless victim but a powerful creator.” – Dr. Robert Anthony
Taking action, picking your mindset, and being in the moment are the tools that will enable you to bring happiness back into your life. Through the power of manifestation, you can build a joyful life and feel content and fulfilled.
Manifestation Quotes About Gratitude
21. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
22. “When you are grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
23. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
24. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
25. “The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.” – Mary Davis
26. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
27. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” – Amy Collette
28. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
29. “Gratitude is the memory of the heart.” – Jean Baptiste Massieu
30. “Gratitude is the attitude that takes you to your altitude.” – Michael Beckwith
These highlight the life-changing potential of gratitude and how it can make a difference in one’s daily life. Through manifestation and gratitude, you can draw prosperity and joy into your life, enabling you to become the creator of your own reality. The quotes also emphasize how having gratitude can alter one’s viewpoint and enable one to see the beauty all around us.
Manifestation Quotes About Hope
31. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.” – Emily Dickinson
32. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
33. “Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.” – Samuel Smiles
34. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” – Suzanne Collins
35. “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” – Stephen King
36. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
37. “Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become a reality.” – L. J. Suenens
38. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
39. “The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.” – Marion Zimmer Bradley
40. “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” – Barbara Kingsolver
Even in the face of setbacks and difficulties, you should try to remember, no matter how difficult, that you can still go in the direction of your dreams. These quotes stress the value of actively pursuing our goals and aspirations and living in accordance with our most sincere aspirations.
Manifestation Quotes To Transform Your Life
41. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
42. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
43. “If you want to change the world, change yourself.” – Mahatma Gandhi
44. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
45. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
46. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
47. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
48. “I have found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
49. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
50. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.” – Jim Rohn
Even though it can be scary, change is a necessary part of personal growth and development and replacing the status quo for a better future.
Manifestation Quotes To Boost Your Inner Power
51. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
52. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
53. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown
54. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
55. “You have within you right now everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
56. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
57. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
58. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
59. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
60. “The mind is everything; what you think, you become.” – Buddha
These sayings inspire us to find our inner strength to pursue the greatest life we can imagine. They serve as a reminder that we have the capacity to influence our ideas and beliefs and that we may influence the course of our life by focusing on empowering and uplifting thoughts. They encourage us to act, pursue our ambitions and become the change we want to see in the world.
Manifestation Quotes To Help You Achieve Your Goals
61. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
62. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
63. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
64. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
65. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.” – Steve Jobs
66. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
67. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
68. “The universe conspires in your favor when you are clear about what you want.” – Deepak Chopra
69. “Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.” – Unknown
70. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
71. “Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
72. “By choosing your thoughts and by selecting which emotional currents you will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your light. You determine the effects that you will have upon others and the nature of the experiences of your life.” – Gary Zukav
73. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Genevieve Behrend
Manifestation Quotes About Success
74. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
75. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
76. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
77. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” – Roy T. Bennett
78. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe
79. “Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” – Arnold H. Glasow
80. “Success is not in what you have, but who you are.” – Bo Bennet
81. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
82. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” – Orison Swett Marden
83. “Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.” – Aisha Tyler
84. “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” – Constance Arnold
85. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
86. “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” —Earl Nightingale
87. “Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action.” – Abraham Hicks
88. “Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art, and you can change your life anytime that you’re not enjoying the dream.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
89. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” —Catherine Ponder
90. “I attract into my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
91. “Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
92. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
93. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
94. “Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts.” – Benjamin Disraeli
95. “Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” – Jim Carrey
96. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” – Lisa Nichols
97. “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” – Stephen Richards
98. “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” — Alesha Dixon
99. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles Hammel
100. “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” – David McKay
101. “You are in the perfect position to get there from here.” – Esther Hicks
102. “When your primary function is to be happy, then whatever comes to you is irrelevant. Happiness is your true manifestation.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
103. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
104. “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” —Sonia Ricotti
105. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
106. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
107. “Our thoughts, our feelings, our dreams, our ideas are physical in the universe. That if we dream something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards realization that we can put into the universe.” – Will Smith
108. “Have faith in the magic and miracles of life, for only those that do get to experience them.” -Hal Elrod
109. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” -Willie Nelson
110. “The movie in your mind can become the reality of your life. Be careful to create in your mind the movie that you really want.” – Remez Sasson
111. “Stop waiting for somebody to elevate your game. You are already equipped with everything you need to manifest your own greatness.” – Germany Kent
112. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
Quick 5-Step Guide to Getting Started With Manifestations
- Identify your goals: Determine what you want to manifest in your life, whether it’s a particular objective, a romantic relationship, or a material item. Write down your goals and be clear about them.
- Visualize your goals: Make a mental picture of what you want to achieve and keep returning to it. Visualize yourself in the state you want to be in once you have attained your goal.
- Use affirmations: Select uplifting statements that support your goals and say them aloud each day. This might support your convictions and help you stay committed to your objectives.
- Take action: Manifestation is more than simply good thinking; it’s also about moving forward with your plans. Organize your goals into manageable chunks and work steadily towards accomplishing them.
- Release attachment: After putting in the effort to bring your goals into being, let go of your connection to the result and have faith that the universe will provide what is best for you. Keep an open mind, be positive, and express gratitude for what you currently have.
Does manifesting work?
Although there is no scientific proof of the efficacy of manifestation, many people believe in its magic and believe it to be the great secret of success. The foundation of manifestation is the idea that your thoughts and beliefs influence your reality. You can draw an outcome into the reality of your life by concentrating your thoughts and energy on it. The success of manifestation is influenced by the combination of thought and things like the strength of your belief, focus, and resolve.
What are some manifestation phrases?
Repetition of affirmations and positive statements can assist you in bringing about your goals. “I am worthy of love and abundance,” “I attract positivity into my life,” and “I am confident in my abilities to attain my goals” are some common manifestation statements. Selecting and repeating sentences that are aligned with your values can re-wire your subconscious mind and teach you to keep a positive frame of mind, enabling you to channel the irresistible force of the law of attraction and manifestation.
How do I manifest a specific person?
Visualizing and concentrating on the traits you want in a partner is key to manifesting a certain individual. Along with being the kind of person you want to attract, you should take the initiative to network and partake in enjoyable activities. It’s crucial to keep in mind that you have no influence over other people’s thoughts or behaviors, so you should approach manifesting a specific individual with an open mind and without being attached to a specific result.
How do I write my manifestation?
Starting with a clear objective or desire, will help you write your manifestation with more focus and resolve, which is key to making your manifestations effective. Write your goals down in a succinct and unambiguous sentence, concentrating on the beneficial result you aim to attain. Use the present tense and words that arouse powerful sensations and pleasant emotions. Imagine that your goal has already been fulfilled, the positive results stemming from it, and feel thankful for the manifestation as though it has already taken place.
What words to avoid while manifesting?
It’s critical to eliminate negative self-talk and limiting ideas when manifesting and to concentrate on good thoughts and feelings. Avoid using words like “can’t,” “never,” “impossible,” and other negative expressions that amplify feelings of failure and doubt. Instead, keep your phrases and words positive, like “I can,” “I will,” and “I am competent,” that represent your positive ideas and objectives. You can strengthen your convictions and improve your capacity to bring about your aspirations by employing positive words.